Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fast and Furious 7 Not a movie review

Watched this one the day it released ... And boy this one was one hell of a ride ...  Supercars ... Flying cars ... Para dropping  Cars .... Racing Cars .... Street car chases ... And the technological marvel known as Gods eye ... My my that was one wonderful bit of conceptual tech which got a tech geek like me very excited ... I mean just think about the possibilities ... Oh those who don't know what I am talking about .. Well the god particle is a tech which can be used to track anyone anywhere .... It uses all the available cameras in the vicinity like the CCTV setup and whatever other cameras that are linked to the internet like the cameras attached to your cell phones ... Phew just imagine if that becomes real ... Scary ... If you can't understand my explanation of the tech plz do watch the film to understand it better.

Now as I have done earlier I don't want to get into the story of the film ... All I will say for now is it's a fantastic film and a very beautiful tribute to the late Paul Walker ... Believe me when I say I saw grown men with tears in their eyes after the film.



It really got me thinking about the magic of cinema.... The way it keeps everyone alive even after they are gone.... It felt so good to see Paul Walker. That's the beauty of cinema. 

As always I try and observe what I can learn, well this is not a preachy film so this one is a little difficult for me. Primarily I can say that I hope a thing such as the gods eye is never developed, if it is then maybe we will have to go live in a cave away from all gadgets to keep our privacy intact. But is it really intact today, I mean whatever these tech giants claim, I sometimes do get the feeling that all our private conversations and mails can be snooped upon as and when they want to. The good thing about the plain old postal mail was the amount or ability to snoop was less and very difficult when it came to snooping without being detected. I mean a small tear or signs of re sealing would have alerted us that someone has been reading our mails. But with emails I guess we will never know. Technology has certainly made our life easier but it has also made it more public and too open. So people always think before you type, that's the new mantra, the old one was look before you leap. 

As for this film it is must watch for all you fanatics because it's well made and you have to give that ovation and claps to Paul one last time. Enjoy the ride yes beware of the gods eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like GauravCAil Photography